Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Are You Working On Today?

It's Saturday afternoon and  it's freezing out side!  I don't know about you but when it's this cold out there is nothing better than something cooking or baking in the oven and I won't be tempted to keep turning up the heat, especially since I just paid my heat and electric bill yeasterday.Ouch!
 So I baked bread and put a pot roast  in the oven. I'll only have to make mashed potatoes and dinner is done.
I sort of took over the kitchen table today. You would think the person who lives here has ADHD with all the projects going on; a hat, a pair of socks, a pair of snowflake mittens, reading on my Ipad, looking at patterns in JB's book for a block idea to use with my charm packs.
My sewing room is in the front of the house and it's kind of chilly in there.So no sewing today.
Oh well it's Saturday...what are you working on today?

No comments: