Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Block of the Month

I finally finished the June block of my Bouquet For A New Day block of the month. It is a Sue Garmen quilt designed just for The Quilt Show members (2 years ago!).


This one is going to take a little while to do But I need some hand work to do till my machine is working better.
I had to order a new foot pedal for my machine because its being crazy! I don't know why they did it, but my foot pedal is air operated and lately it either doesn't go when I step on it or it goes wide open! Not good for stitching around appliques. If that doesn't fix the problem I guess its off to the Singer people to figure it out. Of course it doesn't do it all the time so....you know what I mean if you have ever described a noise in your car to your mechanic! A noise that only happens when you are driving.

No comments: