Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Projects

Today I finished Lorelai's quilt top! It went together super fast.




Two down (David's quilt),three to go. I played with EQ for some ideas for Shayla, who is ten and Bo, who is 3. I wanted the lap quilts to be simple and quick. I know they will get worn out in a couple of years, so I didn't spend too much energy on originality. The pink and black I think Shayla will love.

I pulled a pile of pinks and a black from my stash. The color is a little off in the picture.

.











Bo loves bright colors and with the navy background the reds, greens and blues just pop. A variation of this quilt is in EQ7's quick quilt projects tab: Amish Double Nine Patch project file.
I will try to get the four quilts done for Christmas and if I have time I'll make something for baby Lillie.


The weather was windy and rainy all day; a good day for sewing and hot tea.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Holly -- love that pink and green quilt. You sure are busy these days. Good luck getting every thing done. I'm thinking potato bags as little gifties. Non quilting stuff will be the main presents this year.