Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The faster I go the behinder I get

I cannot believe it has been a week since I posted last. I am trying to have something to post about at least a few times a week..
I don't know how Judy does it but she manages to post daily and produce a lot of quilts too. But I intend to keep plugging away.

This is what I have been working on the last few days. This is the final border of Bear Hollow a quilt by Ann Seeely that was in Quilter's Newsletter in the nineties. I have worked on and off (mostly off) this quilt for like 15 years! In my defense, when I was working full time I did very little quilting. I was never good at sewing in the evening. I have two borders and the corners to quilt.
This is my slow progress on Trail to Eagle. Paper piecing is not my favorite thing. I should have just printed out the templates but I really want to paperpiece the curving geese border. Actually, now that the center pieces of the block are done I have it figured out. I will post and let you know.

No comments: