Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Back!

I made it back from Texas Friday morning at 6:30 AM after a twenty hour drive. Needless to say I was wiped out for the rest of the day. It was so nice to be outside without needing a coat, scarf, gloves and a hat! I saw green grass and daffodils in bud and did I mention I could be outside in just a tee shirt. Texas was nice but damn it's such a long ways away. We really pushed to get home before the big storm, but we ended up driving for hours in the rain and the last five hours we drove through blowing snow, but it was a fun adventure.

One of the best things we did was go to Hobby Lobby. We don't have any Hobby Lobby's here and I just thought it was like Michael's but holy cow! The Hobby Lobby in Longview is HUGE! I could have done so much Christmas shopping that day. Great store and the prices were really nice too.

Anyway, the laundry, cleaning and paperwork are caught up so back to the sewing room I go! Hopefully I will have some quilting to show in the next day or two.

Right now it's 10 degrees out, it's 54 in Longview, I miss Texas.

No comments: