Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Quilting Status Report

Hello! I thought I would take a quick minute to show what I've gotten done since Monday (not as much as I had hoped).
Top is finished and pressed. Backing was purchased yesterday and washed, pressed, seamed, and pressed.
Tonight I have everything layered together to pin baste. I'll do that tomorrow morning. Evenings I have set aside for some knitting.
 I am working on two pair of socks and a hat. It's going to be a bit of a push but I don't want to be working on anything after December 19th. Luckily Christmas is at my mom's house so I don't have to worry about that!


We have had quite a bit of snow this past week but the sun came out today and made huge icicles. Check out this one on my back deck.



Feeding frenzy


Let me in!



No comments: