Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Won!

Did any of you participate in the Henry Glass Blog Hop last week? I discovered it while catching up on my Google Reader posts and decided to play along. For seven days two or three designers were featured and gave out a free pattern plus a secret word. You needed to collect all the words and on the last day post in the comments section of their blog.
Each designer also had prizes of fabric or patterns and I happened to win a pattern from Linda Lum DeBono
This is her website http://www.lindalumdebono.com/.  This is the pattern I won!
 The deadline is tonight at 8PM and you still have time to get your name in for the big prize from Henry Glass Fabrics just go to the link at the top of my post, visit the designers blogs and collect the words and post them with your name and email. I hope I win the BIG prize! I need some new fabric... LOL

No comments: