Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bad blogger!

I am such a bad blogger... 3 weeks between posts. So this is a quick update. I am working again at the canal side restaurant where I worked last summer.  Check out the pictures under the family fun tab.Great place to work, and you can't beat the view. 
I have been working on a wall hanging of baskets, with flying geese sashing and the Quilter's Dream Select batting arrived, so I can't wait to get the Eagle Quilt started.







We are counting the days till my son (the youngest) graduates high school. The time went way to fast. I am going to miss his football and lacrosse games and him when he leaves for college. Luckily he will only be an hour away for the first two years!


He's number 45 in this photo.

Well, I know this wasn't much but I am going to post at least something every week!

No comments: